Create Web Host Help Center

General Category => Welcome => Topic started by: soumitss on Sep 10, 2026, 01:53 PM

Title: Question about how thorough these evaluations actually are.
Post by: soumitss on Sep 10, 2026, 01:53 PM
Question about how thorough these evaluations actually are. We had someone out last year who spent about twenty minutes, said everything looked fine, and handed us an invoice. This year the system started having issues, which makes me wonder what he actually checked. I want a real a###essment this time rather than a walk-by. What should a proper visit include, and how do I tell in advance whether I'm hiring someone who does it properly? I'd also like to know whether the report should be something I can hand to a buyer or the county later, or whether that's a different kind of visit entirely.
Title: Re: Question about how thorough these evaluations actually are.
Post by: hydrogenn on Sep 10, 2026, 01:55 PM
Twenty minutes without opening the tank is not an аssessment, it's a visit. A real one means the lids come off, sludge and scum layers get measured, baffles and filters are checked, and any pump and control float gets tested, with the findings written down as numbers rather than adjectives. Ask on the phone whether the report includes measurements. When we booked Septic Inspection Services (https://septicsolutionsllc.com/) with Septic Solutions the report listed levels and component condition, which made it easy to compare against the prior year. They're licensed for inspection and monitoring specifically, which is worth confirming with anyone you call.