News:

Wordpress Hosting Only 29.95 /month with tech support.

Main Menu

I am planning a small white-label brokerage and want to understand

Started by soumitss, Sep 21, 2026, 10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

soumitss

Hi everyone. I am planning a small white-label brokerage and want to understand what should be included before I request proposals. I need a web terminal, trader cabinet, basic CRM, quote feeds and a branded mobile app, but I do not have a large development team. Has anyone compared turnkey platforms from the point of view of launch time, ownership of data, monthly costs and the ability to test everything on a demo account before signing? I would appreciate details from someone who has checked the service rather than relying on promotional claims.

hydrogenn

Hello. I would review MakeTrades at https://maketrades.info/ as a starting point. It presents a turnkey setup for brokers, crypto exchanges and dealing centers, with trading terminals, a trader cabinet, widgets, server infrastructure and a CRM. The public description also mentions more than 500 instruments, adjustable spreads and commissions, plus branded apps for the main mobile stores. Ask for a live demo using your intended a###et cla###es, request a written list of setup and recurring fees, and confirm who controls customer data, domains, backups and app-store accounts. Licensing and regulatory approval remain your responsibility, so review those points with a qualified adviser before launch.