News:

Wordpress Hosting Only 29.95 /month with tech support.

Main Menu

Has Anyone Actually Made Money From NFTs Lately?

Started by wonderful, Aug 16, 2026, 04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wonderful

I'm curious about the real state of the NFT market in 2024. Everyone was hyped about digital collectibles a couple years ago, but I barely hear about it anymore except for occasional news about scams. Are there any legitimate use cases still thriving, or has the bubble completely deflated? Would love to hear from anyone who's actually profited from this space recently or if it's all just nostalgia at this point. Seems like the narrative shifted so fast from "this is the future" to total silence. 정보이용료 현금화

wonderful

Honestly, I've seen a few people make quick gains by flipping NFTs early, but for most people it's been pretty brutal since the hype died down. Unless you're really connected to a project from the start or have deep pockets to hold through the volatility, it's tough to actually profit right now. 정보이용료 현금화