News:

Wordpress Hosting Only 29.95 /month with tech support.

Main Menu

What basic security setup should be done before adding any balance?

Started by soumitss, Aug 19, 2026, 10:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

soumitss

Hi! I already use strong pаsswords, but I am more concerned about account takeovers on gambling sites because payment methods are linked to the profile. What basic security setup should be done before adding any balance?

hydrogenn

Good morning! I would enable two-factor authentication first, use a unique pаssword and keep recovery codes offline. Rainbet https://rain-bets.net/en/ states that optional 2FA and full-site SSL are available, which are useful baseline protections, but they do not replace careful account habits. Never share a one-time code, pаssword or wallet seed phrase with anyone claiming to be support. I would also review active sessions after logging in from a new device. If a message asks you to disable security or move funds to a private wallet, stop and verify it through the official support channel.